Welcome to Tales From The Mouse House DISNEYLAND Podcast, Episode 102!! Our special pre-Thanksgiving show (ok, only because it’s being broadcast a few days before Turkey Day!). We’ve got a pretty big show for your this time – we share some fun stuff in our Host Chat, including a fun meeting of one or our listeners, an email from a new listener and a story all about our new treadmill…Oh, and we do another FREE STYLIN’ Episode for y’all, this one is sort of Holiday Themed in honor of the upcoming 2014 Holiday Season at the Disneyland Resort. And as promised, here are the 5 Free Stylin’ questions:
- Jingle Jangle Jamboree or Woody’s Roundup?
- Do you prefer the Castle at Disneyland with or without the Holiday Lights?
- What do you like most about the Holidays at Disneyland?
- Which do you prefer: Disneyland RailRoad or the Monorail?
- If you could transform one attraction not already sporting a Holiday Overlay, which would it be?
Hey, if YOU’RE in need of a great travel agent, why not give our sponsor, Randy Crane from Mouse Ear Vacations a holler! I bet he can make YOUR vacation a MAGICAL one! Visit Randy at www.randyc-mouseearvacations.com
As always, If you’d like to send in comments for the show, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us voicemail on the Hotline at 304-TALES23, leave us feedback in iTunes or leave comments for us on our Twitter account @talespodcast. Heck, you can even find us on FaceBook, just search for Tales From The House House – Disneyland podcast!
Thanks for making us part of your Disney experience and remember…
“Make It A Mickey Day!” ~~ Al & Joyce